Sammie's Fav Things
1. Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen - Matcha AND collagen!? What's more to say? Vital Proteins makes some of my favourite collagen powders, and they even have a dairy-free creamer with collagen! Yes, it's amazing.
2. Crunchi Beautifully Flawless Foundation - I recommend this foundation to EVERYONE. It's medium coverage, but can be sheered out or built-up to a med/full. It smells like vanilla (but doesn't linger too long), is creamy, hydrating, but not has a satin-like finish and those ingredients! Crunchi knows how to do it right.
3. Mowellens Keeper's Stash (CBD Honey) - I seriously don't know what I did before this honey came into my life.
4. Aleavia Lavender Body Cleanse - It's not actually soap, you guys. But it cleans you! Say what?! Yup, it's a blend of prebiotics that naturally feeds your skins microbes and balances your skin's pH! (Long story short, it doesn't strip your body's beneficial bacteria!) It's my favourite for cleansing with, shaving with, safe and effective for babies, mama's, children, husbands...dogs...shoot, I even clean my makeup brushes with it!
5. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm - This balm is my crack. I don't leave home without it. In fact, it's always in my purse. I also have a back up one because I go through these like water! It's truly one of the most moisturizing, lovely smelling balms there is (in my opinion)!
6. Inika Organic Mascara - Nontoxic mascaras are some sort of beast to tame. They can easily flake, transfer, smudge...not last, not perform well, you name it. But let me tell you something, this mascara is a WINNER. It lengthens, strengthens and lasts! I love the skinny wand and the ingredients don't irritate whatsoever.
7. Milk + Honey No 46 Room Spray - The BEST Home Fragrance in No° 46: Sandalwood, Vetiver, and Cardamom. (I have this scent in their candle too!) I want to LIVE IN IT. It’s soooo good. I spritz the room; my couch, pillows, my hair...(oops?) and maybe even my sheets and clothes too. It’s 100% organic ingredients (scented with pure essential oils) so you can run around the house like I did and spray it on everything...jk not all the things but most things. Go buy this - oh, and use my code HULLO25 for 25% off all products. You’ll die and go to heaven. You’re welcome.
8. The Hollywood Silk Solution Silk Pillow Case - Did you know that sleeping on silk may help reduce tugging on delicate facial skin, reduce sleep crease, bedhead and even extend your blowout? I love using mine when I've just heat-styled my hair and want it to look as fresh as possible the next morning! These silk pillows are made from the Highest Fiber Mulberry Silk (topside) and cotton (underside) and they have an Invisible zipper, PLUS (it gets better!) they're dyed using non-toxic dyes.
9. Artifact Skin Co. Mer-Mer Monoi Tiare Tails Hair Oil - Not only does this hair oil smells like a vacation, but it tames flyaways, smooths out frizzy hair and I love using it in my hair damp to give my hair shine and decrease any frizz upon blowout.
10. Kaia Naturals The Takesumi Detox Charcoal Deodorant + Detox in Sakura Blossom - Baking soda free (so it doesn't cause any reactions to my skin) and smelling like a fresh bloom, this deodorant is next level. It keeps me fresh and stink-free almost a full day (sweating is a normal part of not wearing a toxic-antiperspirant) and it's also detoxing your pits as you wear it! (Use code HULLOSAM for 15% off!)